What Are Prime Upgrades?
- Numbers available in Lanes 1-2-4-5 every Wednesday starting at 8 am until 10 am.
- All numbers are UNDER number 50 and are extremely limited and first come first served.
How Do Prime Upgrades Work?
- Your vehicles must already be at the sale and checked in.
- Consigning dealer must be at the auction to see which numbers and which lanes are available at the front entrance counter, no calls on these numbers will be accepted.
- Payment on these numbers are due by debit or credit card charge at the time of acceptance and vehicle will be moved and on its new spot prior to 10:30 am.
- Each unit will have a DAASW Prime sticker on the window.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions or would like to request more information, feel free to contact Tracey Murray. She can be reached at (602) 410-8044.